REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BROOKTRAILS TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BROOKTRAILS COMMUNITY CENTER
24850 Birch Street, Willits, CA 95490
August 13, 2002
A. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The Presiding Officer will lead Board members and the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance.
B. ROLL CALL
The Presiding Officer will call the meeting to order and call the roll of members to determine the presence of a quorum.
C. ADDITIONS/ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
The Presiding Officer will determine if Board members wish to add an item or make an adjustment to the Agenda.
D. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS
1. The Board will approve or amend and approve, the minutes of previous meetings, including:
July 23, 2002
August 6, 2002
E. SPECIAL PRESENTATION
F. PUBLIC HEARING
G. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Audience members will be invited to speak regarding matters not on the Agenda, the Board cannot act on items brought up at this time; speakers may be limited to five minutes.
H. CONSENT CALENDAR (5 minutes)
2. Review of Accounts Payable report and authorize issuance of checks.
3. Consideration of a Resolution amending Appendix B of the District's Conflict of Interest Code. This is follow up from the meeting of July 9, 2002.
4. Consideration of a Resolution Accepting Grant Deed of real property from Kurt and Carol Ackermann.
5. Consideration of a Resolution Accepting Grant Deed of real property from Lucinda Warner-Gorman.
I. ACTION AGENDA
6. Review of CDF fuel reduction program in Greenbelt. Director of Emergency Services Schoeppner will present a report of projects completed and proposed. (30 minutes)
7. Review of the Eel River Preservation Project (R.O.S.S.) (30 minutes)
8. Review Chapters 3 through 6 of the Specific Plan (20 minutes)
J. SPECIAL REPORTS
General Manager will report on significant activities within the District including but not limited to the following:
i. Significant Correspondence received since last meeting:
v. Possible upcoming agenda items 08/27/02
Review unaudited Financial Statements
Review and comment on the draft "Recreation, Greenbelt and Conservation Plan for Brooktrails Township" developed by the Recreation, Greenbelt, Conservation Committee.
Review policy on use of District credit card
Review Specific Plan Chapter 7 - 9
Architectural Review - Plan Activity Report
K. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Audience members will be afforded a second opportunity to speak regarding matters not on the Agenda; the Board cannot act on items brought up at this time, speakers may be limited to five minutes.
The Board will consider a motion to adjourn.
NOTE: UPCOMING MEETINGS
August 27, 2002
September 10, 2002
September 24, 2002
September 2, 2002 - Labor Day
NOTE: RIGHT OF APPEAL. Persons who are dissatisfied with decisions of the Board of Directors may have the right to review of that decision by a state court. The District has adopted Section 1094.6 of the Code of Civil Procedure which generally limits to 90 days the time within which decisions of the District's Board and agencies may be judicially challenged in state court.
Last Resolution Adopted: 2002-28 Last Ordinance Adopted: 119
*Pursuant to Section 3.18 of Ordinance No. 93, if consideration of all matters on the agenda is not complete by 10:30 p.m., the President shall adjourn to the next regular meeting, at which time those matters shall be taken up for consideration first; except that upon motion of the Board, the meeting may be extended beyond 10:30 p.m. to a stated time.