(Closed Session, per Government Code Section 54957.6)
Continued General Manager recruitment District Office
24860 Birch Street
7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.*
Brooktrails Community Center
24850 Birch Street
A. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The Presiding Officer will lead Board members and the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance.
B. ROLL CALL
The Presiding Officer will call the meeting to order and call the roll of members to determine the presence of a quorum.
C. ADDITIONS/ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
The Presiding Officer will determine if Board members wish to add an item or make an adjustment to the Agenda.
D. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS
E. SPECIAL PRESENTATION
F. PUBLIC HEARING
1. Consideration of Ordinance No. 113 - First introduced 05/23/2000, revised and reintroduced on June 27, 2000, this Ordinance would amend Ordinance No. 76 to encourage use of Gray water Systems in new construction.
G. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Audience members will be invited to speak regarding matters not on the Agenda, the Board cannot act on items brought up at this time; speakers may be limited to five minutes.
H. ACTION AGENDA
2. Budget Workshop; Board members will continue working on the Draft Budget for Fiscal Year 2000-2001, including the Draft Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan Update.
3. Consideration of a letter to CDF providing additional comments on the Mayfield THP resulting from the field trip conducted on August 2nd.
4. Consideration of a letter to the County Surveyor regarding the status of the un-developed portions of Ridge Road which are designated as future alignment on the Recorded Brooktrails Subdivision Map.
5. Consideration of programs for intensifying Lot Mergers. As a follow-up to the Objectives established at the Annual Planning Meeting the Board will discuss other possible programs for extending this program.
6. Consideration of a letter to FEMA and OES requesting consideration of Brooktrails for a Grant for Pre-fire Management
I. SPECIAL REPORTS
General Manager will report on significant activities within the District including but not limited to the following:
i. Significant Correspondence received since last meeting:
Notice of hearing by County Planning Commission of Specific Plan Amendment on August 17 th.
Notice of hearings before Board of Supervisors on Transportation and Animal Control.
v. Possible upcoming agenda items
J. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Audience members will be afforded a second opportunity to speak regarding matters not on the Agenda; the Board cannot act on items brought up at this time, speakers may be limited to five minutes.
The Board will consider a motion to adjourn.
NOTE: UPCOMING MEETINGS
August 15, 2000 - Focus Meeting
August 22, 2000
September 4, 2000 - Labor Day
NOTE: RIGHT OF APPEAL. Persons who are dissatisfied with decisions of the Board of Directors may have the right to review of that decision by a state court. The District has adopted Section 1094.6 of the Code of Civil Procedure which generally limits to 90 days the time within which decisions of the District's Board and agencies may be judicially challenged in state court.
Last Resolution Adopted: 2000-40
Last Ordinance Adopted: 114
*Pursuant to Section 3.18 of Ordinance No. 93, if consideration of all matters on the agenda is not complete by 10:30 p.m., the President shall adjourn to the next regular meeting, at which time those matters shall be taken up for consideration first; except that upon motion of the Board, the meeting may be extended beyond 10:30 p.m. to a stated time.